Area VII Inside Electrical J.A.T.C. (MA #7001)
P.O. Box 7103
Bend, OR 97708
ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
* * * Registered with the State of Oregon Apprenticeship Council* * *
PUBLIC NOTICE/INFORMATION SHEET
Starting Wage of 1st Period Apprentice is $11.23 per hour
Information about the program may be obtained at www.highdesertapprencticship.com
FEMALES & MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
* * *Not Accepting Applications* * *
Applications are not being accepted at this time
AREA VII INSIDE ELECTRICAL J.A.T.C. MA7001
a. Applicant must be at least seventeen (17) years of age and may not be registered until they are eighteen (18) years of age.
|Education:||b. Applicant shall be a high school graduate or have a GED certificate of Equivalency.|
|Minimum Math:||c. Applicant must have completed one full year of high school algebra course with a passing "C" or better, or a post high school algebra course equivalent to one year of high school Algebra with a "C" or better.|
|1. A community college transcript with a grade of "C" or better in Algebra I, is an equivalent.|
|2. A college placement exam with a minimum level of Algebra II or above is a math equivalent.|
|Note:||d. A current valid driver's license may be required for employment.|
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA: Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook Counties
HOW TO APPLY � Please Read Carefully
1. Read the occupational Standards & Selection Procedure, sign the applicant LOGBOOK to receive
2. Complete & sign the application.
3. Submit non-returnable documents, sealed high school or college transcripts, GED scores, as required
under the minimum qualifications.
4. Submit all supporting documentation for ranking points as identified in the Selection Procedure.
(The �Application Point Systems� is attached to this notice.)
5. The application and documentation must be submitted to Work Source of Bend, 1645 NE Forbes Rd, Bend, OR 97701. Applicants will be notified of
their ranking via USPS.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT MEANT TO INDICATE IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS