Area VII Inside Electrical J.A.T.C. (MA #7001)
P.O. Box 7103
Bend, OR 97708
ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
* * * Registered with the State of Oregon Apprenticeship Council* * *
PUBLIC NOTICE/INFORMATION SHEET
This is a notice to establish a pool of eligible's, not to fill immediate job openings. There is no guarantee of hiring
NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME
Information about the program may be obtained at www.highdesertapprencticship.com
High Desert Apprenticeship at 541 410-7278
FEMALES & MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
a. Applicant must be at least seventeen (17) years of age and may not be registered until they are eighteen (18) years of age.
|Education:||b. Applicant shall be a high school graduate or have a GED certificate of Equivalency.|
|Minimum Math:||c. Applicant must have completed one full year of high school algebra course with a passing "C" or better, or one post high school algebra course equivalent to one year of high school Algebra with a "C" or better.|
|1. A community college transcript with a grade of "C" or better in, Algebra I, is and equivalent.|
|2. A college placement exam with a minimum level of Algebra II or above is a math equivalent.|
|Note:||d. A current valid driver's license may be required for employment.|
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA: Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook Counties
HOW TO APPLY – Please Read Carefully
1. Read the occupational Standards & Selection Procedure, sign the applicant LOGBOOK to receive the application.
2. Complete & sign the application.
3. Submit non-returnable documents, sealed high school or college transcripts, GED scores, as required under the minimum qualifications.
4. Submit all supporting documentation for ranking points as identified in the Selection Procedure.
(The “Application Point Systems” is attached to this notice.)
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT MEANT TO INDICATE IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS